Everybody knows to transfer/ send files from android to pc through USB or Bluetooth on Computer, we generally connect our Android Phone from the cable to windows PC or MAC daily.
However, Do you think before would we be able to share any files or folder/ data from Phone to PC through wireless? If you would not want to plug the USB cable for sharing your files on PC to android Phone. Here is the easiest way procedure for transfer files from android to pc Well, there are many applications are available on google play store for sharing files Android to PC, As well as share data/folders from Android to PC.
I have found and tried all applications which is the best and fastest speed for sharing file from laptop to android phone without using any USB cables, In this post under 5 minutes, I have shared three best tricks for sharing your Files/Folder/Data on PC through Android without USB or infrared or a Bluetooth tricks also watch pc file transfer without cable, So let’s begin, what’s new for you in this new post
Check Out this Post
- 1 Transfer files/data from Android Phone to PC using Xender Without USB Cable
Some Requirements to use these applications
To successfully transfer or receiving files you must need to follow the given steps:
- Browser like Chrome or Internet Explorer is must
- Both networks need to connect to the similar Wifi Networks (with Password)
- In PC must have already Wifi Software Installed
- Your phone will Connect to PC by wirelessly.
(If in your PC have not installed the wifi software you cannot access any kind to transfer data or file the. you have must to installed the wifi successfully) (This all method doesn’t need any USB data Cable or Bluetooth)
Transfer files/data from Android Phone to PC using Xender Without USB Cable
- At below tap to Transfer file from PC/Mac
- Start a Mobile Hotspot to connect to PC
- After you got an IP web address like 192.168.43.1:33455
- Connect your Wifi Connection on PC as for ex: Xender_AP83cd
- Now Paste the IP web address on your PC Browser
- Click Accept the permission on your phone in order to connect the device.
- Click “Upload” and you can transfer any files from computer to Android without USB cable.
- No need to copy all your files or folder without USB, Move it fastly
Transfer files from Android Phone to PC using SHAREit
- Tap “Connect to PC” connect PC for Free Share
- Now open the SHAREit software on PC
- It will automatically search for SHAREit your network
Click “Connect to PC” and scan the QR code on the phone
- Click “Accept Request” SHAREit request pops up on your android phone.
(Make sure your phone and PC are on the same WiFi network) if the wireless will not catch then tap on SHAREit software “is the device you are searching for not found ” and you can look your password try to connect your wifi like it on Your Personal SHAREit Network Password.. 0763851
To Transfer Music, Videos files, Folder using SHAREit
- Once connected, you will drag and drop files of android file transfer to pc
- Using the SHAREit you will transfer your file 4 to 6mbps/ sec
- this is the awesome way to share your files using the SHAREit from PC to Android
Note:- If Some problem faces connecting the SHAREit try to download the old version apk on Android Phone
Transfer files/data from Android Phone to PC using WifiDroid
- Install WifiDroid Application on Android
- After installing open and WifiDroid
- Press the button to Start/ Stop the service
- Enable the Hotspot for data transfer or receiving
- Now you will get an IP Address simply in your PC web browser enter the URL
- You will look at your all storage file on your desktop
- To share the folder or files you can drag and drop off your file
So Friends, this is the secrets tricks to share your android file to PC in easy steps. Check out Recover Deleted Files or Images If you have questions regarding this post simply write your kinds words on comment sections , I will attempt to assist. Share this post with your companions and mates.