Effective Date: March 24, 2023
We respect our visitor privacy and we take seriously to protect it.
We have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone.
- The only personal information we store is your IP address in order to make the site function.
We use your Personal Information for three primary purposes:
- To help you quickly find services or information on the site.
- To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you.
- To serve advertisement.
- To act in urgent circumstances, protect the personal safety of users of the site, or the public.
- To Protect this site from spam and hackers attack.
Personal identification information
- When you visit our site, we may collect some information that can identify you personally, such as your name and email address. This may happen when you do certain things on our site, such as filling out a form, or using other features or services we offer.
- We may also store your IP address on our server whenever you visit our site. This is a number that identifies your device and location on the internet. We do this for security and analytics purposes.
- You can choose whether to share your name and email address with us or not. However, you cannot hide your IP address from us. If you do not share your name and email address, you may not be able to access some parts of our site that require them, such as our form submission.
- We only collect your personal information if you give it to us voluntarily. You can always change your mind and stop sharing it with us at any time.
Non-personal identification information
Here is a possible way to write this in steps and bold some highlighted words:
- Whenever you use our site, we may collect some information that does not identify you personally, but tells us more about your device and how you access the internet. This may include:
- The browser name, such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- The type of computer, such as desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.
- The technical information about your connection to our site, such as the operating system you use, the internet service provider you have, and other similar details.
- Your IP address, which is a number that identifies your device and location on the internet.
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps?
Some of the services are served by Google on iMaginetricks. Google uses its technology to serve ads to users based on their visit to our Site and other sites on the Internet. iMaginetricks uses the following Google services:
- Google AdSense.
- Google AdExchange.
- Google Analytics.
- Google DoubleClick.
Your web browser automatically sends certain information to Google. This includes the URL of the page you’re visiting and your IP address.
How We Use Google Ads on Our Website?
We value our readers and we want to provide them with a high-quality and enjoyable browsing experience. That’s why we use Google ads in a smart and minimal way on our website. Here’s what we do:
- On our homepage, we have one 728×90 ad banner at the bottom, which is related to our niche and audience.
- On our sidebar, we have two ads that are responsive and adjustable to the device and the content of the page.
- On our content pages, we have four ads within the paragraph.
- We don’t use any pop-up, interstitial or video ads that might interfere or slow down the loading of our pages.
We hope you like our content and find our ads helpful and unobtrusive. If you have any feedback or suggestions, please let us know through contact page.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, links etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Please visit their websites to learn more about how they collect your data.
Sharing your personal information
- We respect your privacy and do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others.
- We may share some information that is not linked to your identity with our partners, affiliates and advertisers. This information is based on the general characteristics of our visitors and users, such as age, gender, location, etc. We use this information for purposes such as showing you personalised ads, allowing you to comment on our site, and other services that we offer.
- We may also use third-party service providers to help us run our business and our site. For example, we may use them to send you surveys on our behalf. We only share your information with these third parties if you have given us your permission and only for the specific purposes that we have told you.
Where we send your data?
As outlined above, iMaginetricks may send the required data to the following third-party networks:
- Vultr – It is the server on which our site is hosted. It is a cloud application deployment, management and infrastructure management provider. Vultr is providing us with managed WordPress hosting.
- Cloudflare – We Use Cloudflare to protect our site and data from Hackers and Spammers. When you visit our site, Cloudflare verifies your IP from their servers data. And if someone tries to do hack or spam on this site. Cloudflare will block the IP access to this site.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have left comments or signed up to newsletters, you can request to learn more about the personal data we hold about you, including data such as email address and name that you have provided to us. You can also request us to erase the data.
This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for analytics, administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your information
iMaginetricks strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- We keep our software up to date and take a regular audit to improve security.
- We use 2048 bit SSL certificate with modern TLS for the encryption.
- We use the highly strong password and Two Factor Authentication everywhere.
Your acceptance of these terms
Who can I ask if I have any additional questions?