Sometimes, When you are watching a Videos on YouTube it shows this Video is not available in your Country or while surfing it could happen to access block Website. Would you want to know how you bypass blocked content online sites via a Psiphon 3? In Today’s Article, I am sharing how to use & download Psiphon for PC & Android. To download Psiphon for windows. Here, I have given the procedure below to download the tool. So, before going to the procedures, Let first, know about Psiphon tool.
What is Psiphon?
Psiphon is one of the most popular VPN tools for Android, Windows & iOS. It lets you utilize VPN, SSH, and HTTP. With the tool, you can get all benefits from accessing block content or streaming videos online in School, Universities or any place or wants to access easily any Social Platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, YouTube, and P2P services.
Also, check out:
Download Psiphon 3 for Windows, Android, iOS
The Free version is available for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP & Android Smartphone. To download Psiphon for PC just follow the quick steps and download to your desired platform.
|Filename||Psiphon3.exe or .APK|
|Compatible in||Windows, Android, iOS|
Run & Connect Psiphon 3 in Windows & Android
Here is the process to run and Connect Psiphon in Windows.
- Once you download Psiphon.exe in your PC
- Double tap on .exe software and It automatically appear tool on your desktop
- Now Let’s Connect Psiphon in Windows just click on the icon to “Connect” button
- Just wait, It takes a few second to connecting to the Server
- Once Psiphon is Connected, Explore beyond your browser
Features of Psiphon
Here below I have listed out the best features of Psiphon.
- Psiphon VPN offers a totally free package for any Platform
- Unblock any Unwanted Website like torrent etc.
- Report of Total usage of Internet Usage
- Psiphon offers not the only the VPN services but also it offers SSH and SSH modes.
I hope this guide’s help you to download the tool. If you have any specific query, please feel free to ask. Thanks
Like this post? Don’t forget to share it!
For further reading:
- 15 Best Plex Channels Free to Stream Movies & TV
- How to Use SHAREit on PC to Transfer files/data from Phone