Google Chrome is one of the most Popular browsers on the Internet. Do you know the hidden tricks, how to run Android apps on Google Chrome in Windows PC or MAC OS?. Mostly every PC comes with a pre-installed browser like as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari. In Google Chrome there are millions of extensions are available. In Today post I will be sharing how to use ARC Welder to Run Android Apps on Chrome. You can also check out 5 best ways to run android apps on pc
ARC Welder is a Chrome extension, and it allows you to run any favorite Android apps using Google Chrome browser. To run any Android app, you just need to read the steps carefully.
Let’s see how it works.
Requirements to run Android App on Google Chrome
- Google Chrome (Latest browser)
- ARC Welder ( Extension)
- Google Play Store (Apk)
Table of Contents
How to use ARC Welder to Run Android Apps on Chrome
1. At Firstly thing you have to Installed the latest version of Google Chrome Browser.
2. Now download ARC Welder extension from the Webstore
3. Once Complete, At the first time on your screen you will have to select the location where you want to save the APK files and run it, Make it create a new folder
4. Now go ahead on Google Play Store and select to your desired app and copy the URL and paste it to this URL Link. Tap to download and you apk file will directly download on your computer.
5. Now go to chrome://apps and click and run Arc Welder app.
6. At next Tap on the ” Add your apk “ and choose your app that you want to run on Google Chrome
That’s all Enjoy it!
Hope this post is useful for you, Please don’t forget to share with your friends. If still have you any problem in understanding any step, without any hesitation please feel free to ask me in the comment section. It would my pleasure to answer your query.
Here are some related articles for you to read next: