Today we are sharing how to PS3 Jailbreak 4.81 OFW to CFW easily. With this PS3 Jailbreak you are able to download & install any third-party applications & software cheat code and others modes to your games easily as God mode, unlimited ammo, given for an example. And there are many things which you could do who never pay the developers anything ever.
So, to complete configuration of Jailbreak PS3, you would need to update to the latest Original Firmware (4.81) then utilizing the jailbreak software and applications using Windows Computer. Here below we have shared simplified procedure to update the firmware.
Before going to the procedure, Let me first understand. What are legal terms and conditions hardware of PS3 Jailbreak?
Legal: Installing Custom Firmware or Jailbreaking does void a warranty. To keep safe the Warranty We are also sharing a procedure to revert back to original firmware.
- Windows PC
- PS3 Latest Firmware updated
- Win RAR Extractor or 7zip Software
- Basic Mind
Okay, let’s go to the procedure.
Update PS3 Firmware
Remind there: Your Sony PlayStation 3 (PS3) should be updated with the latest version of Firmware (4.81).
- Just go to “System Settings,” & check “System Information.”
If your PS3 firmware is outdated, Just follow the below procedure, download & install the latest firmware by clicking here.
This is an Official firmware update link for Sony PlayStation 3.
Check out Most Popular post:
How To Jailbreak PS3 4.81 with USB
1. At first, visit on official site & download the Latest Jailbreak 4.81 Firmware for PS3.
2. Now Plugin USB Pen drives to Computer & Format it completely. ( Note:- It should File System in fat32)
3. Once Finished, Create a New Folder & give the name is as “ PS3 ”
3. Inside the “ PS3 ” Folder, Create an another New Folder & give the name is “ UPDATE ”
4. Now Extract the download file using WinRAR Software.
5. Move all files it to on “ UPDATE ” Folder. Once moved the file, Rename the firmware update file as “PS3UPDAT.PUP.
6. Plug USB Pen drive into your PS3 Console.
7. Go to Setting > System Settings > Network Setting, Disable the internet as following below:
- Internet Connection.
- Media Server Connection.
8. Now navigate to Settings > System Update > Update via Storage Media -> Proceed.
9. Accept the User Agreement and wait for minutes to complete the update”
10. Congratulations, Your Sony PS3 is now be jailbroken.
To Revert back to the Orginal Firmware on your PS3, You may need to Install the Original Firmware from the PlayStation website.
Hope this article will help you to install a Jailbreak firmware on your PS3. If still have you any problem in understanding any steps, without any hesitation, please do comment your question. It would my pleasure to answer your query.