Backup is very important for any device users to save your efforts and a time. Mostly you miss backup while flashing new ROM on your device and something goes wrong. You lose all important Apps, Contacts, SMS and data from a device. Here is a quick and best method that I am sharing you how to backup and restore apps and data from Titanium Backup APK tool on your Android or Tablet.
Titanium Backup APK- Why is Powerful Backup
Titanium Backup APK is one of the most powerful backup tools for Android Device. It comes with more impressive features and easy to backup and restore Apps SMS, MMS, Calls, Bookmarks, Wi-Fi AP, IMEI Android ID, as well as XML from internal storage or SD-Cards or Sync to/from Dropbox, Box or Google Drive.You easily Restore or Backup App or data from CWM or TWRP Recovery this all features make best and Powerful Android Tool. Which I recommended to help you to save your time after installing a new or custom ROM or transfer your app along with data from one device to another.
Basic Requirements to use this app
- Required ROOT, Android 1.5- 7.1.1+ (ARM,x86,MIPS)
- Titanium Backup APK
- PRO Version is available on Google Play Store!
How to Backup Apps & Data via Titanium Backup APK
- At First, Thing that you will have to do is download the Titanium Backup APK (Link is present at to end of the method)
- After downloading the app, Installed in your required device.
- Open Titanium Backup app and Grant the Superuser Permission
- Once Done! At the right side of the top, Tap with stick Mark.
- Now choose any one sections which you want to backup & Hit RUN
- All your following applications will appear, which you have downloaded from the Google Play Store,
- Tap to Tick Mark & It will take some minutes to take completely the backup.
- Once Done the Complete backup, On your Internat Storage, You will have to look ” Titanium Backup ” Folder, You could copy this folder to your PC or SD Card for future use.
Important Note: There are some features are available in Titanium Backup app. I recommended you to go ahead and Download Titanium Backup Pro Apk from Play store or Google.
I am sure you will love reading:-
- Top 4 Fastest Android Emulator for PC
- Best TeamViewer Alternative software
- Mirror Your Android Screen to PC
How to Restore Apps & Data via Titanium Backup APK
- Make sure Titanium Backup App is installed on your Android Device and should be Backup ” Titanium Backup ” Folder in your Internat Storage.
- Open Titanium Backup app, Now again tap onto this icon at the top.
- Scroll down and you would look Restore Section, Tap to your desired options
- Hit Run and click on Tick Mark
- Wait for few minutes, Your apps will be restored with data.
If you are looking for Non- Rooted Backup App, One of my favourite You might go ahead on Google Play Store and Search Super Backup & Restore. Install the app on your device and backup things to your desire. You can also check out gbwhatsapp
Super Backup & Restore Features
- Easily backup: Apps, Contacts, SMS, Call Logs
- Sync or Send: Google Drive, Gmail, SD card etc.
- Schedule automatic backups & more
Hope this post is useful for you, Please don’t forget to share with your friends and Follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. If still have you any problem in understanding any step, without any hesitation please feel free to ask me in the comment section. It would my pleasure to answer your query.